Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Recently we changed our router and mod. from Optima. Since I…

Customer Question
Hello, recently we changed...

Hello, recently we changed our router and mod. from Optima. Since I have these devices, I find I no longer have wifi on my printer or my Alexa. I have been trying for days without success. please help me get the internet service on Alexa, we have it on all other devices.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Optima?

I am not understanding

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

The desk top is, however I am not certain about the other devices

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please connect me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Network Technician: arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
arsufi
arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

I will be available later today. I was hoping this email was the answer I have been waiting for, I am a bit disappointed

Thanks for replying...

Could you let me know the printer model so that i can share you the steps to carry out.

Thank You