Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My phone says im not connected to internet. Not sure where…

Customer Question
My phone says im...

My phone says im not connected to internet

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Not sure where my wi-fi list is located

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Number 1,2,3, 6 are solid. 4, 5 are blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Im not sure i can sign on because it keeps asking me to sign in and then my password ***** not work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?

Is your phone asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or is it something else?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.