Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I want to hook my laptop and printer, but I need the

Customer Question
I want to hook...

I want to hook my laptop and printer, but I need the password ***** my router.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I don't have the slightest idea. I don't remember ever changing it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

I can hook to the wifi from my laptop and iPad, but I don't remember the password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/29/2018
Network Technician: UranNet, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Do you use PC laptop? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

I think it's Windows 10.
No
I'll call xfinity.

So you no longer want me to work on the issue?

That’s right.
Network Technician: Moses C, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, System Administrator

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
If you need assistance you can come back and reply to this message i will help you fix the issue

100% resoltuion or no fee.

I found the answer without your help or fee.

ok