Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to connect new tablet to wifi, wont connect. Router.

Trying to connect new...

Trying to connect new tablet to wifi, wont connect

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Router

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Router is working cause i have another device using it, unable to get new devise started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No maam

3/28/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Jason Jones, Network Technician
netgear n300 model wnr20000v5
when i try to connect wifi to new tablet i hit add net work and it ask for network name, do i put netgear?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 88
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

what do i do now, not sure what just occured

Thank you.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com