Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Perl I need help connecting my netgear wi fi extender to…

Customer Question
Hi perl I need...

Hi perl I need help connecting my netgear wi fi extender to from computer to tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your NETGEAR router?

N300 wireless adsl2+ dgn2200v4

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Its turned on and i pressed wifi button for a bit but nothing happening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just get me connected

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/27/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your extender from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.