Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have switched from AT&T Speed Internet to Comcast and need…

Customer Question
I have switched from...

I have switched from AT&T Hi Speed Internet to Comcast and need to set up a name and password ***** my Wi Fi.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

April 26, 2016 when I was with AT&T.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have to do that?

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Networking
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
How long before I get an answer?
3/27/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 24 days ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer.

Kindly mention the model number of your router.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
DPC3941T
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Are you going to answer my question???
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 24 days ago

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you aware of your WiFi name and password?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I do not know my WiFi name or password.
Please send it to me.
I sent you the router model number, as you requested.
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 24 days ago

The default WiFi name and the password ***** be on the router itself.

Can you kindly check.

If it's not found that way, let me know.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer