Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do i get my wi fi password. Trying to get wi fi onto my…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get my wi fi password

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Trying to get wi fi onto my phone i know the number but forget the password

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Every thing is light up on my cogeco box except the telephone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows computer connected to the wifi network?

As we can get the password ***** this