Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I forgot my Wi Fi guest password. Is there a way for me to…

Customer Question
Pearl, I forgot my...

Pearl, I forgot my Wi Fi guest password. Is there a way for me to rediscover that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I have never changed it and it has to be at least 5 yrs since it was created. Chuck

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

PC laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I expand the area of effectiveness of the WiFi? it does not currently reach my main TV set and is needed by Direct TV.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/27/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows computer already connected to the wifi network?

Please let me know