Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I'm trying to connext another device to my router ,,, but I…

I'm trying to connext...

I'm trying to connext another device to my router ,,, but I can't remember the Password. How do I chnage it???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Lst year soemtime]

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes i am connected to it now on this laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that' it

3/25/2018
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

You can recover your password. Do you have a computer connected to your wi-fi network

running either Windows 7, 8 or 10 (not a computer connected to the router with a network cable)

Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Thank you. To start the remote connection,
from your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=300e16fa-74e1-4c8f-8cc9-4ab4713c72ce