Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to get google on my phone and can't get on. says

Customer Question
Trying to get google...

Trying to get google on my phone and can't get on. says username and password *****'t match

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Have laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just don't know what the heck i'm doing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/25/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

If you are also unable to login to your Gmail account on other devices, such as your computer, then you can reset your password ***** the following procedure:

First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result.