Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

The lights on my remote all go on then a single light comes…

Customer Question
The lights on my...

The lights on my remote all go on then a single light comes on when i press netlix the romet dies and the consol turns blank

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

Yes

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Networking
3/25/2018
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 26 days ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
the remotes 4 lights on the bottom all go on and the the remote won't work
on the console, and i can't turn of the console unless i pull the plug
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 25 days ago

Please confirm the make and model number of the remote, and any other devices you are using?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
remote # LR6(AA)1.5V X2OR IS IT THISACN060566083

LR6(AA)1.5V X2 are the type of batteries.

ACN###-##-####is a Wii remote connector.

Is the remote paired with your Wii?

Does it work ok if you use it to play games?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
IT CAME WITH THE CONSUL WHEN I BOUGHT IT MAYBE 7 YEARS AGO IT USE TO WORK PERFECT UP UNTIL LAST WEEK I'M PERPLEXED
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 23 days ago

Does it still work ok if you use it to play games, or does it no longer work?

Have you tried pairing it with the console?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
it doesn't sync and now it doesn't turn the console on the 4 lights blink then go off immediatley
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 22 days ago

Ok so you will need to get a replacement remote:

https://www.amazon.com/SIBIONO-Remote-Controller-Nintendo-MOTION-WHITE/dp/B06XWWZG87/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Networking Engineer