Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

For weeks now my network signal shows all bars and other…

Customer Question
For weeks now my...

For weeks now my network signal shows all bars and other networks 1, 2, maybe 3 bars, I have entered all the info. the tv asks my pass, name etc. and it keeps showing NO SIGNAL all wires are connected ive pushed the router, unplugged it waited , plugged back in and still no signal, it said to try another network but still no signal and the the computer will say not connected but I finally get it up again. I have firestick and thru amazon. I have a vizio Tv. Please HELP

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No I don't have cable. Its been working great for a long time and now it just wont connect my Wifi works and I'm not in airplane mode.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

There green and the Wifi icon is blinking green I must tell you I'm a novice with computers so aill apologize now if I don't answer correctly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it!? Thank You Pearl.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 day by:
3/26/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please