Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Netflix doesn't connect. Everything appears to be ok; Ican…

Customer Question
Netflix doesn't connect....

Netflix doesn't connect. Everything appears to be ok; Ican ger Amazon,etc. I use RCN. Are you disconnected?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

RCN

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I do not understand your question.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/24/2018
Network Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

How are you accessing Netflix? On a TV, computer, app, or website?

I am very dissatisfied with your reply, particularly your attempt to charge more to fix a problem--when I pay Netflix every month for a service I cannot access. Isn't that insane?

Please ignore the remote access request as it is sent by the website and not by me. We are JustAnswer, and not Netflix support, but I may still be able to help with your issue.

Did you see the question that I asked above?

Access thru tv

Thank you, ***** ***** you tried anything so far to try to fix this?

No

And what type of TV are you using it with?

This kind of communication to effect correction of my problem is not helpful to me. Forget continuance of the issue. I guess it's a return to DVDs for me.
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 3 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!