Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can’t connect to WiFi and can’t remember my password. I…

Customer Question
I can’t connect to...

I can’t connect to WiFi and can’t remember my password

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Android device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I’m not tech savvy and I’m 82

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/24/2018
Network Technician: Ashik, PC Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, PC Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have any computer there that is already connected to your router via WiFi network, not via cable?