Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Four out of five times, when I open my Yahoo home page,

Customer Question
Four out of five...

Four out of five times, when I open my Yahoo home page, several RSS feeds don't open. What is the problem?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. I have two wifi routers and it happens on both.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called ATT but they said it's a yahoo problem. I have turned off both routers and restarted them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea why this problem started a week or so ago, so no.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Not sure what's happening on your end. My question is: most often, when opening my.Yahoo.com home page, most of the RSS feeds don't open. I have two different routers (Comcast and ATT) and it happens on both. I've turned off both, restarted, and it still happens. See attached photo.
3/24/2018
Network Technician: D.Sandlin, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
D.Sandlin
D.Sandlin, Network Administrator

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S