Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to change my Password on my WiFi. Not sure. The Name…

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my Password ***** my WiFi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

The Name is ***** *****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/22/2018
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?