Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I changed my wifi source, how do I connect to the new

Customer Question
I changed my wifi...

I changed my wifi source, how do I connect to the new source?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

My computer is connected to my new source, but Alexa can't find it. Where do I go to get a list of available wifi sources so I can select the new one for her?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Networking
3/22/2018
Network Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer replied 1 month ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did you change the Wifi source?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
yesterday

Okay, do you have an Android or Apple phone?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please cancel my proposed "membership", I'll figure it out by myself.Tom Lennox
Network Technician: GeekGal, Network Administrator replied 1 month ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Network Administrator

Hi, Tom. I see that you've requested to cancel your membership and you can certainly do that. You can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

However, I wanted to make sure that you understand, you can still use our service on a one-time basis if you like. Would you still like for me to provide detailed instructions for connecting alexa to new wifi source?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer