Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I changed my wifi source, how do I connect to the new

Customer Question
I changed my wifi...

I changed my wifi source, how do I connect to the new source?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

My computer is connected to my new source, but Alexa can't find it. Where do I go to get a list of available wifi sources so I can select the new one for her?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/22/2018
Network Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did you change the Wifi source?

yesterday

Okay, do you have an Android or Apple phone?

please cancel my proposed "membership", I'll figure it out by myself.Tom Lennox
Network Technician: GeekGal, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Network Administrator

Hi, Tom. I see that you've requested to cancel your membership and you can certainly do that. You can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

However, I wanted to make sure that you understand, you can still use our service on a one-time basis if you like. Would you still like for me to provide detailed instructions for connecting alexa to new wifi source?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.