Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot get my fire to connect to wifi. it is locked and I…

I cannot get my...

I cannot get my fire to connect to wifi. it is locked and I cannot get any of my passwords to work

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Not sure if I have ethernet cable for my kindle

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All green except link flashing I pad and all other computers in house connected and working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, except I want to use my Kindle and not sure why this occured

3/22/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

I am going to ask the following question because the Kindle Fire uses a lot of passwords to work.

Are you having a problem with the wireless password, the Kindle Fire passcode, or with your Amazon account password?

Jason Jones, Network Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Wireless password ***** kindle password
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Gracie 1 is connection I need

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 95
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you download the file, you must open it and allow it to run. Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Network Technician