Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

We are having difficulty connecting to WiFi during the set…

Customer Question
We are having difficulty...

We are having difficulty connecting to WiFi during the set up process of alexa

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Can you please explain what you mean by ethernet

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Purple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to connect to the internet. Thank you,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/21/2018
Network Technician: GeekGal, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Network Administrator

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What device are using with the Alexa App? When using the Alexa app to connect your Echo device to wifi, what happens? Do you get any specific error messages perhaps about authentication failing?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.