Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot connect to my Wi-Fi l. I cannot connect to my Wi-Fi…

Customer Question
I cannot connect...

I cannot connect to my Wi-Fi l

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I cannot connect to my Wi-Fi for 2 days. Have rebooted many times. I am 70 yrs old and not very good at this. Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

1 green light

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
3/21/2018
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

As of right now, do you have any computers that are connected to the network either by using a network cable or wireless?

No

May I ask for the brand and model name of your Wi-Fi modem or router?