Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Some how I cannot print. the fax information comes up.

Hello, some how I...

Hello, some how I cannot print. the fax information comes up

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just cant print

3/20/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

I do not wish to buy a subscription to this just answer it said put in for $5 but now it's saying a package it will automatically charge me every month for this one question

I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

okay thank you I'm plugging back up now it's been off for more than 2 minutes do you have a phone number rather than email number so that I could contact

I apologize I could try to fix this through chat.

We may not be able to talk right now.

Suhasini Velu
ok

How about the computer you have is that Windows?

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cda7d101-f89a-4568-a6a0-ccba4b9d95a4

Please click on the above link on your Windows computer and a file named Elsinore.Screenconnect would be downloaded.

Double click on the downloaded file to enable remote access on your computer. Let me know if you have any difficulties in doing this.

If you are not able to see the downloads, press control key and J together at the same time and you will find the downloads folder of your browser.

please let's just chat on line and not on the cell
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cda7d101-f89a-4568-a6a0-ccba4b9d95a4 Please click on the above link on your Windows computer and a file named Elsinore.Screenconnect would be downloaded.Double click on the downloaded file to enable remote access on your computer. Let me know if you have any difficulties in doing this.If you are not able to see the downloads, press control key and J together at the same time and you will find the downloads folder of your browser.
I have difficulty

Tell me where you face the difficulty in understanding the steps.

OK I Have that screen download and open folder
What do you want me to do with it

Do you see Elsinore.Screenconnect

no

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to provide your reviews since the issue was fixed.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!