Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

HOW DO I RESET PASSWORD? NEVER HAVE. TO CONNECT AMOZON ECHO…

Customer Question
HOW DO I RESET...

HOW DO I RESET PASSWORD?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

NEVER HAVE

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM TRYING TO CONNECT AMOZON ECHO

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/20/2018
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.