Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Looking for a xfinity I d and passwod. 7g862g/ct. Did what…

Customer Question
Looking for a xfinity...

Looking for a xfinity I d and passwod

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your XFinity router?

7g862g/ct

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Did what thare ask for username and password

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/19/2018
Network Technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
looking for a xfinity id and password
need anew password
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Network Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any
further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Gina~Moderator
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 4 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!