Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot get wifi on my iPhone. I have an Apple iPhone 6 I…

Customer Question
I cannot get wifi...

I cannot get wifi on my iPhone. I have an Apple iPhone 6 I purchased from AT&T. I am using a spirit SIM card. This happened after I did last upgrade.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

When I go into settings and wi if I cannot do anything. It is grayed out.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Top six are lit up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/19/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect to wifi?

Please let me know