Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just changed my Internet provider & it does not connect to…

Customer Question
I just changed my...

I just changed my Internet provider & it does not connect to my new wired network. What do i need to do to connect to internet of my samsung smart TV'

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

To anything on my TV for internet related fuunctions'

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes & it says connected to your local network but unable to connect to internet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/19/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect the TV to the new network?

Please let me know