Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I cannot open my mailbox because there seems to be a network…

I cannot open my...

I cannot open my mailbox because there seems to be a network problem. I've tried everything I can think of. Switched off the router for several hours and then on again, but am back to the same message. I just don't know what to do next!

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

I'm not quite sure what you mean.What is a Wi-Fi list?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I shall have to go downstairs to look, can you wait a few minutes please.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to check the information you require and then get back to you. OK?

3/18/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

I understand that you cannot open your mailbox.

Are you able to access the Internet on the computer at all?

Hello Jason,
For 2 days I had no Internet connection or email, which is why I contacted Just Answer.
I turned everything off for 9 hours and then, this morning, everything was working again, thank goodness!
NO THANK YOU JASON.
I've already paid £25.00 and that is enough!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no more glitches or problems!

Thank you for responding. If you need anymore help, please let me know.

Jason Jones, Network Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 20
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.