Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic smart tv. It was previously set with an…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic smart tv. It was previously set with an old router I need to change the router. I found it in the options but my wireless key board is not working. .

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

I need to enter the ssid password

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Notbyhe prblem. I found the router on the list. My keyboard isn’t letting me type on the ssid password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/19/2018
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please