Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a speedSteam 5100 and runs on a Mac desktop. Right…

Customer Question
I have a speedSteam...

I have a speedSteam 5100 and runs on a Mac desktop. Right now the internet green is not lighting. I suspect that a change in my network settings is changed. A friend hit the reset button yesterday and internet connection was lost. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

1 day. Trying to reset settings dns

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Let us begin

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 4 days by:
3/22/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

What is the name of your Internet Service Provider/