Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Received a new modem today, when installing, I set up a WIFI

Received a new modem today, when installing, I set up a WIFI account, (name and Password) in error. I do not have WIFI. Can you please cancel this so that I can set up the account as no WIFI. AS of this point I can get on the internet but have no Tel service.
JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?
Customer: Did not have WIFI. Set up today in error, was supposed to be the name and password ***** the new modem.
JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time, I have been having issues with Voice mail and call log , they show up and disappear at various times. I will wait and see on that.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. You would just need to log into the router and turn off wifi. Who is your Internet company?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
comcast

I see you accepted the system generated remote support offer. I just want to make sure you intended this and want remote support or if it was done in error. I would be happy to connect in and work on the problem. Reply and let me know and i can send you connection information. Otherwise, we can continue via messaging. Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Please click the below link to join the remote session. There will be a chat box within the session that we can communicate in. Once you click the link, watch the download of Elsinore ScreenConnect and run it once downloaded. Keep an eye on the top or bottom of the screen for the notification once download is complete, depending on your browser.

Link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a45af101-b98f-4c2e-8baa-dbac306be3a3

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

You are very welcome. I am glad I was able to help you turn off the wifi. It was my pleasure assisting you. Please feel free to request me in the future if you ever need assistance.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert