Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need the password for Linksys 15014-guest network. I

Customer Question
I need the password...

I need the password ***** Linksys 15014-guest network

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I Didnt

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No. its asking for the password ***** my amazon fire tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/17/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Are you connected to the main WiFi network?

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

And which device is connected to the main network?

Is that a Windows computer?

Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 4 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!