Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I've got a new password for my wifi router/modem - how do I…

Customer Question
I've got a new...

I've got a new password ***** my wifi router/modem - how do I connect it to chromecast?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No - should all be wireless?

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All of them are blinking green/yellow the error code says H3T2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Its says reconnect dp you need to know my password ***** my wifi router?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Networking
I'm trying to reconnect to Netflix?
3/16/2018
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Are you setting up your Chromecast from a computer, an iphone or ipad, or an android?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

On my TV but I just cancelled my membership. I didn't get the response for 15 minutes???? and it charges $47.00 for a response after it says it would charge $5????

ok, no problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 3 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer