Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I lost my phone and my son said i could call you and you…

Customer Question
I lost my phone...

I lost my phone and my son said i could call you and you could see it. i did not know that. Can you?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone 7 im not sure of the os...Sorry.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I lost it on 2/28/2018 i had gone to US Capital for Billy Graham. i have been trying to contact the Capital about lost and found , hard to get through. and trying to find all the places we went after that and contact them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/16/2018
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you remember the iCloud credential which is registered in the iPhone? So that we can track the iPhone.

my id was my email -***@******.*** but i had recently changed my password ***** it and my debit card had been compromised. the best i can do is last password X3na0125 i just need to know last place it was 'alive' and if being used currently

Let me reset your iCloud ID because your password ***** ***** matching.

Can I have the trusted phone number ‎(•••) •••-••57?