Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have the appletv 4th generation & just recently a box

I have the appletv...

I have the appletv 4th generation & just recently a box appeared on the screen that says Video Id, buffer health, etc & it only shows up on UTube. How do I get rid of it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Apple connected to my tv

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

4th generation I really don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About a week, I've tried unplugging but that's it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

3/16/2018
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a networking pro who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! While watching a video, pause the video and scroll over to "More Options" then scroll over the "Stats for nerds" and select that. Doing this should disable the stats pop up.

Oh thank you sooooooooo much.......... I play pool & love to watch all the games on utube & that box was always over
one of the pockets. I've been stressing over this for 2 weeks now. Thank you so muchPatti

I'm so happy to hear that worked to resolve your issue!

Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro