Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have forgotten ALL the passwords for both access to

Hi, I have forgotten...

Hi, I have forgotten ALL the passwords for both access to Seagate Central and the user accounts

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Its been connected for 2 years

3/15/2018
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

There are two methods you can use to reset the Seagate Central settings back to default values - neither of these methods will delete your information. Click the following link to view the web page and screenshots that explain the two methods:

click here

I recommend that you try the first method, reset settings to default, so you can regain access to the Seagate Central and access to your data as well.

Please let me know if you have questions with any of the steps.

Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer