Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I bought a wifi extender from walmart. Netgear. I tried

I bought a wifi...

I bought a wifi extender from walmart

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I tried using the quick method but my Hugh'snet gear doesn't have any wps buttons

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

3/14/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Jason Jones, Network Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 11
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you save the remote application file, you must open it and allow it to run. Please, do that. Thank you.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Network Technician