Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to now my password. Two years ago

I need to now...

I need to now my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Two years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

3/14/2018
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i WOULD RATHER BUY A NEW ROUTER

Okay, what is your choice? Do you want to work with me or do you want to "buy a new router"?

Jason Jones, Network Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i WILL NOT PAY $44

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 20
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you download the remote application file, you must open the file and run it. Please, do so.

Please, locate the file that you downloaded from the website, open it, and allow it to run.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Network Technician