Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

This is the second request and i paid my 5$ here is my

question i try what the...
this is the second request and i paid my 5$ here is my question i try what the engineer told me to do soon i enter device manager a message appear (you are not connected to internet )my machine do not see internet signal so it is no use for direct connect all my other laptop access internet with out problem thank you daniel
3/14/2018
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

Thank you for requesting me.

What is the make and model of the computer (or the network adapter)?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
aus board m4a785-m rebuid computer with win10

Ok thanks.

Connect the computer to the network and Internet if not connected already.

Next click the Windows Start button then type

cmd

in the Search box and right click on the command prompt icon that appears and click Run as Administrator.

Then on the command prompt type

ipconfig

and press Enter. Let me know the IP address, subnet mask and gateway address of the local network adapter (LAN adapter) or take a picture of the output and post it here for me to review.

Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry for the delay the kids ok i have info for youipv4 192.168.1.2 masque sub reseau 255.255.255.0 passerelle 192.168.1.1 i wll leave the computer on so you connect to it the main goal is to activated the wifi thank you daniel

Please click the following link to open the remote assistance web page:

click here

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download

the remote assistance program. Select Run if prompted and if not prompted

then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the

remote assistance session.
If you are prompted with a message "can't be opened because it is from an

unidentified developer" then to run the program hold down the Control key

and click the Elsinore application icon (the program should also be located

in your Downloads folder if you need to locate it). From the contextual menu

choose Open. A popup will appear asking you to confirm this action. Once you

confirm the program will run and the remote session will start.

Syseng
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer