Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have an ademco 4110 system and I want to know if there are…

Customer Question
I have an ademco...

I have an ademco 4110 system and I want to know if there are any wifi keypads that work with it?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Verizon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
3/14/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 5 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

i do

The 4110 is, at best, ***** ***** old and long out of production, and is not compatible with Wi-Fi keypads.

is there anything that can replace the 4110 and use the same wiring and sensors but would be compatible with wifi keyboards. I like the concept of having a hardwired system but I would like the convenience of having access via my phone

Great question -- You would need to contact Honeywell (maker of the Ademco) to see if you can do that.

Their number is: 1-***-***-****