Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have gotten a new router, & my Chromecast has the old

I have gotten a...

I have gotten a new router , & my Chromecast has the old network name in it ! how do I change the address

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Blue, both flas, wi-fi ,& internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats It

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

The chrome cast is it on a android or on iPhone/iPad?

Suhasini Velu
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If you like to connect , you are welcome to ! It is on a Dell laptop

Alright,

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2e36db50-b76f-484e-814d-c808e524e941

Please click on the above link on your Windows computer and a file named Elsinore.Screenconnect would be downloaded.
Double click on the downloaded file to enable remote access on your computer.Let me know if you have any difficulties in doing this.
If you are not able to see the downloads, press control key and J together at the same time and you will find the downloads folder of your browser.

I think we could do this without the remote hold on.

Lost the remote of your computer.

Can you connect an ethernet cable from the router to your computer so that we don't lose internet connection.

Sorry I turned off the WiFi.

The remote seems to be disconnecting.

And Am so sorry I have to leave.

Let me open this for other experts.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PLEASE when will I receive my response. it 5:49 ???
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how soon can I expect the TEC to call---it is 22
and a half hours now! Harold Vines
Benjamin Larson
Hello my name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your Chromecast issue.
It sounds like you just need to set your Chromecast up to your new router, right?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that is the problem !
I understand, what you will want to do is either change your new router to use the same ssid and password ***** your old router or you can factory reset your Chromecast device. Which way would you like to go?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the young lady did get the signal coming in ,but it is not connected, the entrance to internet code is
BELL 248 password ***** 941366FA HAROLD
Please do not put your password ***** here. I do not want your password *****
I am afraid that I also do not understand your answer.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
each chromecast ,when downloaded requests that these codes be entered , this hooks then together
IE: Chromecast work problem: my Chomecast is downloaded--I cannot hook the 2 together because
an not enter the ch.ca. program,without Google Home. not available because they believe it be
stolen,,, not a router change!!!!
I don't understand what you mean, who believes something is stolen.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have EXPLAINED the problem, the three times ,lets stop the circles , the add said you would,fix no problem,, that means no EXCISES
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu