Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Im thinking to make a subscription to a "cloud storage"

Hello,im thinking to make a...
Hello,im thinking to make a subscription to a "cloud storage" .This way I could access everithing I save there,from everywhere.
My laptob broke and it so annoying that i cannot access stuff that i need...Which "cloud storage" do you think i should use?one thats safer from hacker,as i will have some sensitive information too (like tax returns for example)...
One that would work for Mac and Windows.Pls provide intetnet links.
Thanks
3/13/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Network Administrator

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

There are a variety of options that are secure and will fit your multi-platform needs. I personally use and enjoy Google Drive. I find it fast, safe, and very easy.

Here is the price guide direct from Google on their drive storage options:

https://www.google.com/drive/pricing/

I also have a handful of clients using SugarSync with great success in a business environment with sensitive data. However, I do not personally use them.
SugarSync: https://www2.sugarsync.com/

This is a well known website that compares the top performers in cloud storage. This may help you weigh the pros and cons of each and which provides the best bang for your buck:

https://www.pcmag.com/roundup/306323/the-best-cloud-storage-providers-and-file-syncing-services

Please let me know if I can assist you any further or clarity any questions.

If this helps, please rate me 5 Stars!

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Network Administrator
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Network Administrator