Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I connect Britbox to Apple TV. Brand new 4K. No I…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect Britbox to Apple TV.

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? How old is it?

Brand new 4K

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I just can’t find the Britbox icon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Apple? What happened right before this?

I just connected it for the first time

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
Are you there?
3/13/2018
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Allan,

You will need to download the Britbox app from the App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/britbox-by-bbc-itv/id1206838907?mt=8

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

I already had downloaded the app onto my computer, which set up a password ***** is working well on the iMac. Then, I tried to find the app on my Samsung smart tv and it was not on their list of streaming services. So, I went to their App Store connection and hit the Britbox icon. It was the same one I had visited on the web, but I hit download and it did indeed put the icon on the tv. However, it had set up a new account and asked for a new password. There was no option to sign in as a user. Now, I fear, I have 2 accounts at Britbox with 2 separate passwords. I have written them, but no response to date. Any way to fix this and have one account with one password?
Please let me know if you received this