Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I know less about these iPods than your average carrot, how…

Customer Question
I know less about...

I know less about these iPods than your average carrot, how do I download music to an iPod?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

A few years?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I connected it to my HP, signed up fo an account w/ iTunes. When I was selecting items, I thought they were downloading. Somehow what I have is a book called Drift.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

You may copy music to the iPod by using iTunes. Do you need some assistance with iTunes?

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Sure

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.