Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a netgear "N300 WIFI" purchased for my Ring doorbell…

Customer Question
I have a netgear...

I have a netgear "N300 WIFI" purchased for my Ring doorbell and need help installing it , can you call me at(###) ###-####and walk me thru it Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What device(s) are you connecting to your N300 network?

Ring doorbel

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your NETGEAR router?

I plugged it in and the power lead turned solid green and the WEP LED blinked green and then it asked me to press the WPS button on my router and I cant find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me find the WPS button on router

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 day by:
3/14/2018
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 4 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!