Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I seem to have lost access to my home wireless network. ASUS…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have lost access to my home wireless network

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

ASUS with Xfinity internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your XFinity router?

Where do i find that

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

I tried reboot and i lost the network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I am hardwired to the computer so i have access to internet idont have access with my wireless devices

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/10/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once shut down your computer and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.

done
no thanks
my computer is not the problem its my modem
unsatisfied
please do not bill
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.