Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

TV brand new- can’t get Amazon to play anything. I have

Customer Question
TV brand new- can’t...

TV brand new- can’t get Amazon to play anything. I have theAmazon app on the TV but it doesn’t connect to any show. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Xfiniti router from Comcast

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

As far as what?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Amazon not working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/11/2018
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Have you connected the TV to the Wifi network or connected it to the router with a cable yet? Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert