Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to hook up to my Wi-Fi network hit ok when brings up…

Customer Question
Trying to hook up...

Trying to hook up to my Wi-Fi network hit ok when brings up my Wi-Fi will not do anything

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Arris

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just starting setup on tv hit ok when brings up my Wi-Fi will not do anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/10/2018
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your router and TV from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.