Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I reset the cable provider account information on…

Customer Question
How do I reset...

How do I reset the cable provider account information on AppleTv?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony, probably 10 years old Bravia

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, just with Apple tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

I’m tryung to use an account of my brother.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is, thanks!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/11/2018
Network Technician: Harry, CCIE replied 4 months ago
Harry, CCIE

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, don’t need your help anymore.