Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Still can’t log on to my POF. I think my issue is IP address

Customer Question

Still can’t log on to my POF
JA: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?
Customer: I think my issue is IP address related
JA: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?
Customer: You mean how many times?????? I just changed it 5 min s
JA: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Help me to get into my account. I have tried everything I could think of. I’ve changed browsers, I’ve cleared my cache🚘
Category: Networking
Expert:  Sheri replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please tell me exactly what issue you are having so I can help you? What are you trying to log into and from what device? Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Expert:  Sheri replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert