Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to sign in to my apple tv. One year ago. I tried to…

Customer Question
Trying to sign in...

Trying to sign in to my apple tv

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

One year ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried to reset it on the apple tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I did go to : Iforgotapple.com

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
3/10/2018
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.