Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

The issue is with a symbio tower from Toshiba that does not…

The issue is with a...
The issue is with a symbio tower from Toshiba that does not send the live video feed to any device.
3/9/2018
FRAN
FRAN, PC Technician
I’m away from my desk at the moment . But will return soon. Sorry for any inconvenience
That's ok. I'm wondering if the symbio is defective.
Now the detection of motion is no longer sensing according to the toshiba app.

Hi I'm here now ready to help with your problem. Can we get strated?

I think before we decide if it is defective or not. Let reset it up. here is a check list to go thru

Pairing

1 Make sure Symbio is in the pairing mode.

2 Place your wireless router or device closer to Symbio.

3 Make your deviceʼs battery is sufficiently charged.

Sound

1 Make sure Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is activated on your device.

2 Check the pairing status between Symbio and your device.

3 Check the volume level of Symbio and the application on your device.

video

1 Make sure Symbioʼs lens cover is fully open.

2 Make sure Wi-Fi is activated on your device.

3 Check the connection between Symbio and the app

FRAN
FRAN, PC Technician
all ok

Did it work? you said above "all ok"

Are you here?

all of the things I tried didn't work

I see

If you set up with the instructions and reloaded the app. and it still not working. I work say something is defective

I think the device is defective

Yes I do also

Can I help you with anything else?

I did what you said and tried 2 different devices. All failed.

Yes something is defective on the device

you've been helpful.. 5 stars

please at the top of the page write the review and submit. thanks

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Thanks, Fran
**************************************************************

Just click on the bar and it will open and you can leave comment and press submit